The gym is a shared space and is sometimes reserved as part or all of the gym. Please be respectful of these reservations and their activities. For schedule and open gym times, please refer to the Gym Schedule.
- Non-marking gym shoes only
- Shirts, shorts, shoes must be worn at all times
- Drinks must be in closed container, no food
- Gum and spitting is prohibited
- Lacrosse, baseball and football are prohibited
- 1/2 or Full court play is prohibited unless during Adult Basketball
- Please clean up after yourself, put away balls, towels and trash into proper places
- Be considerate of others and share a hoop when necessary
- All children age 13 and younger must be directly supervised by their sponsoring adult
- 8' hoop is for children, NO DUNKING!
Adult BasketballMembers and their guests ages 18+ are welcome!
During school breaks when the gym is busier, Adult Basketball may be required to play 1/2 court.
Revised schedules will be in place during holidays, please check the gym schedule for specific days/times.